Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Halloween on New Years?

I found these items at my local Goodwill.  The owl be seeing you punch was $6.99 and the spider stickers were $0.99.  I thought the punch was a bit pricey, but my husband encouraged me to get it.  What could I do, but oblige him?


Card Size: A2
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight and Chocolate Chip textured.
Ink: Jet Black Staz-On,  Vegas Gold all-purpose ink from Tsukineko, black acrylic paint for the branch.
Stamp: Essential Sentiments from A*muse Studios.
Other: Maya Road chipboard (Birds & Branches?), 2 1/2" circle punch, Owl Be Seeing You punch from Fiskars.


I am loving the color combination on this card to bring out the jeweled accent on this K & Company sticker!
Card Size: 5 X 7.
Cardstock: Concord Crush & Cajun Craze.
Paper: The insert behind the stickers in the pack!
Stamp: Essential Sentiments from A*muse Studios.
Other: Art Deco corner punch from EK Success & sticker from K & Company.
Have a happy & creative New Year - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!