Monday, May 2, 2011

If at first you don't suceed....



Try again! I made the Pretty in Pink flower and ran it through my Cuttlebug and got an ugly line. I needed to run it through twice as this is a 5 X 7 card. The square lattice embossing folder isn't big enough for one pass. Then my friend Beth suggested I use my BigShot and it didn't make a big ugly line. I passed this through with a 5 X 7 Cuttlebug folder also to try and cover up the line. The folder is called polka dot. The leaves are my new fancy foliage dies from Spellbinders - love them! The Blossom Petals Punch and Build a Blossom stamps are from Stampin' Up. The blue flower is Baja Breeze and the leaves are Pear Pizzazz. The flower centers are So Saffron cardstock and ink. The sentiment is from All Holidays in the SU IB&C. The card base is Pear Pizzazz and the background is Concord Crush. Hope you like it! I have more to post, but it'll have to be another day. Good night, again. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!