Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Teeny Tiny Wishes


Did I ever mention that I was a punch freak? It doesn't help that new punches from CHA are out! The above spider was punched in black and then highlighted with a white gel pen. After his eyes dried I used an orange marker to color his eyes. The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up and it is in the new Holiday Mini due out September 1st! Rub a little white craft ink on the web with your finger and it highlights the web.


This gal in my Microbiology class was wearing a scrub top in these colors so I had to make a card like it! It didn't turn out quite like I had wanted, but oh well. The colors are marina mist, barely banana, gable green and chocolate chip. Yes, I am holding on to my retired SU colors. Another new EK sucess punch.


My little owl has a home! He is from this post. I didn't figure out the tassel part, but he has a card to live on now! All stamps used are from teeny tiny wishes set from Stampin' Up. - Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon!